END TIME NEWS JUL 2022
Old Testament End Times Prophecy of Armageddon
Napoleon called the geographical Armageddon the greatest natural battlefield in the world.
But the fact is that no one knows exactly where the battlefield is located. Most likely the Valley extends for some 15 to 20 miles north and south in the northern part of present-day Israel.
The Book of Daniel provides some of the foundational truths that make up any study of the end times.
Daniel 2: God's plan for the Gentile nations begins with King Nebuchadnezzar and follows the historical sequence of human governments from him to a 10-nation confederacy during the end times which occupies the area of the old Roman Empire. The Antichrist will gain control of these nations and, after guaranteeing Israel’s peace and security, will break that treaty 3 ½ years later and will launch an attack against Israel.
Daniel 9: God's plan of 490 years for Israel predicts to the very day on April 6, 30 A.D when the Messiah will enter Jerusalem on Palm Sunday. This time period begins with the decree from Persia to rebuild and restore Jerusalem. This time period lasts for 483 years. Hence, there is one seven year-time-period left.
On Palm Sunday, God stopped the prophetic clock with seven years to go. The clock will restart when the Antichrist makes his peace treaty with Israel. The first 3 ½ years are peaceful between the ten-nation coalition in Israel. Although, during this time, Israel may be under attack from Rosh - a nation that lies due north of Jerusalem. The Antichrist breaks the treaty after 3 ½ years and then all hell breaks loose with what is called the time of Great Tribulation. This is the time of:
Is the Battle of Armageddon around the Corner?
- Dr. Roger Barrier Preach It, Teach It
12 Jul Our small group had a long discussion about the Battle of
Armageddon. One thing we tried to discuss with intelligence was the
Battle of Armageddon and the maneuvering of the nations in battle for
the end times. We wondered where and how Jesus fit in with the Battle? Will America be involved? We read Jesus’ Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24
where He describes the times and the signs preceding the Second Coming.
With wars and rumors of wars, and earthquakes and volcanic eruptions
and genocide occurring all over the earth, do you believe that these
things are being fulfilled today?
Could you please shed some light on this for us? We would really appreciate it. Sincerely, Christopher
Dear Christopher, I would be delighted to give you some thoughts regarding the Battle of Armageddon; but, with several caveats.
1. God has not chosen to give us all of the details regarding the end times. In other words, no one can answer this question exactly, not with absolute certainty.
2. I’ve been fascinated by this study for years. I’m going to present to you the best picture I can give of what the Bible does say about the Battle of Armageddon and the events leading up to it.
3. I will be sharing with you a simple summary of the events as I see them.
4. I am taking a literal perspective as if these events are indeed still in our future. This is based on Ezekiel 37
5. If I could meet with your small group, we could expand this answer of mine to a two- or three-hour teaching. Since we can't, I hope this summary will at least answer some of your questions while I know it will bring up many new ones. 6. I have made a lot of assumptions in my description of Armageddon and the events preceding it. Others will look at my answer and disagree with most everything I've written. Nevertheless, what I present to you is something I’ve worked on for several decades. Hopefully, you’ll find my perspective interesting and helpful to your group.
79 Year-Old President Biden tests positive for Covid-19
Israel and Middle East Breaking News
- Netanyahu and Biden hold talk on Iran
- US to announce initiative that will bring 4G to Palestinians by 2023
- PA fumes after visiting Biden dismisses likelihood of two states ‘in near term’
- Yamina MK: We're not part of the Netanyahu bloc
- Sa'ar meets former IDF Chief of Staff Eizenkot
- Iran: No regional security as long as Iran protects the security of fake Israel
- Fire opened towards Israelis at Joseph's Tomb
- Egyptian, Iranian officials met secretly in Muscat
- Leaders of Israel, US, India and the UAE meet for the inaugural 'I2U2' virtual summit
- Israel sends more defensive aid to Ukraine
- A-G to Gantz: Appointment of new IDF chief can go ahead
- What does using force against Iran ‘as a last resort’ mean for the US? - analysis
- The Israel-India-UAE-US relationship is now a strategic fact -analysis
- Swedish court convicts Iran regime official for mass murder of prisoners
- Lapid to Biden: Put a credible military threat to Iran on the table
U.S. President Joe Biden pledged his support for a two-state resolution based on the pre-1967 lines with mutual land swaps when he held a joint press conference with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. While Biden did not cede to Abbas’ request to unilaterally recognize a Palestinian state, he did speak of a “future Palestinian state” and one with continuous territory.
Earth's Birth Pang Resources
- Global disaster alerts
- Emergency and Disaster Information Service
- USGS Global Earthquakes
- European-Mediterranean Earthquakes
- Iceland Earthquakes
- Iceland Drumplots
- Iceland Review - Eruption News
- Yellowstone Tremor Graphs
- Interactive Map of Active Volcanoes
- Active Volcanoes Map
- Volcanic Ash Advisories
- Volcano Science and News
- Volcanoes and Earthquakes - Jon Frimann
- Volcano Cafe
- Netweather Forum - Space, Science & Nature
- Tornado Statistics
- Atlantic Hurricanes
- Pacific Typhoons
- Space Weather
- Current Planetary Positions
- Science Daily
- The Extinction Protocol
- Terradaily America, Country, Disaster / Emergency, Government, Russia, Unusual Occurrences, World