END TIME NEWS NOV, 2022
'Rigged' 2020 election prevented Israel-Saudi peace, Trump tells Jewish GOP confabShin Bet head said to warn Netanyahu PA could collapse, worsening security situationVisiting US official urges Israel to strengthen PA to prevent its collapseLiberman claims Netanyahu plans to oust incoming IDF chief, attorney general'Shameful': Israelis assault troops, initiate clashes with Palestinians in Hebron...
Azerbaijan to open embassy in Israel, the first Muslim Shi'ite country to do soIsrael's UAE embassy issues first-ever passport to baby born in Gulf countrySmotrich said to turn down Foreign Ministry, as Netanyahu gov't talks still stalledTop Ben Gvir aide listed as legal adviser for group that donates to Rabin assassinSpiritual adviser to Smotrich backs theocracy: 'No problem having a halachic ...
Netanyahu considers forming government without Religious Zionist Party - analysisDermer, said to be top foreign minister pick, heard bashing Biden 'weakness' on Iran'Business, not peace': Netanyahu win doesn't change Jordanian views on IsraelNetanyahu, Erdogan Speak for the First Time in 9 Years - The phone call is part of a warming of Israeli-Turkish relations in recent yearsUS pushes Oman to ...
Netanyahu agrees to Ben Gvir demand to legalize dozens of outposts, Homesh yeshivaSettlers Carry Out 20 Attacks Against Palestinians, Israeli Soldiers in Less Than 48 HoursWhite House tells Israel Justice Dept opened Abu Akleh probe without its knowledgeIsraeli Arab teen indicted for affiliation with Islamic State, plans to make bombsTwo girls found beheaded, dumped in Syrian detention camp, ch...
As 25th Knesset sworn in, president urges MKs to end 'addiction' to toxic discourseNetanyahu said to tell Smotrich he won't receive defense portfolio over US objectionIsraeli liberals fear new government will undo gainsAbbas: No option other than to deal with Netanyahu - The Palestinian Authority chief claims the prospective Israeli prime minister does not believe in peace, despite Netanyahu ha...
After Netanyahu win, Kremlin touts hopes for 'common approach'In shift, Estonia to no longer vote against Israel at UNGantz approves upgrade to stretch of West Bank barrier after spate of terror attacksFBI probes killing of Palestinian-American reporter Abu Akleh; Israel: Grave mistakeADL chief blasts Dave Chappelle monologue as 'normalizing' antisemitism'400 seconds' to Tel Aviv: Iranian media...
Netanyahu speaks to Bahrain crown prince of 'great opportunities' for cooperationBenjamin Netanyahu, Israel's Indicted Ex-PM, Officially Tapped To Form GovernmentNetanyahu tasked with forming coalition, vows to be PM for 'all Israel's November 14th, 2022
Netanyahu speaks to Bahrain crown prince of 'great opportunities' for cooperationBenjamin Netanyahu, Israel's Indicted Ex-PM, Officially Tapped To Form GovernmentNetanyahu tasked with forming coalition, vows to be PM for 'all Israel's citizens'Women of the Wall group urges Netanyahu not to appoint Ben Gvir as police ministerJewish Agency head warns incoming government not to alienate world JewryFa.
Tehran is technically capable of making a nuclear bomb but has yet to decide whether to build it, a senior adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei told Al Jazeera's Arabic service on Sunday.
Tehran will also directly respond against Israel should its security be targeted, the report says citing the advisor.
"In a few days we were able to enrich uranium up to 60% and we can easily produce 90% enriched uranium ... Iran has the technical means to produce a nuclear bomb but there has been no decision by Iran to build one," Kamal Kharrazi said.
Without realizing they were starting a movement in green energy policy, leaders of a small Sonoma Valley city seem to have done just that when they questioned the approval process for a new gas station — eventually halting its development and others in the future.
Farmers in the American West are battling outbreaks of Mormon crickets — insects that can grow almost three inches (8cm) in length.
In the past few years the crickets, in addition to grasshoppers, have destroyed swathes of crops as officials spend millions trying to control the swarms, according to the Associated Press.
Twitter's values were on display this week with the social media giant's censorship of a peer-reviewed study that conflicted with its COVID-19 narrative while allowing, at the same time, death threats against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
Just the News noted the threats reported by Center Square juxtaposed with the suspension of the account of Brown University epidemiologist Andrew Bostom for sharing the results of study published by the Andrology Society of America.
What I am about to share with you is a developing situation, and I hope to share more once the facts become clearer. It appears that a very serious diesel crisis is coming in the months ahead, and that will have a dramatic impact on our economy.
As you will see below, we are being warned that there will be shortages of diesel fuel, diesel exhaust fluid and diesel engine oil. Most diesel vehicles require all three in order to run, and so a serious shortage of any of them would be a major disaster.
Needless to say, simultaneous shortages of all three could potentially be catastrophic. Most Americans don't spend much time thinking about diesel, but without it our supply chains collapse and we don't have a functioning economy.
Breaking News and World News
- Israeli-owned tanker hit by Iran drone series Russia uses in Ukraine - US
- Russia failed to achieve strategic military objectives in Ukraine -US officials
- US General Mark Milley says invading Taiwan would be ‘very difficult’ for China
- For the First Time In History, Abbott Uses Executive Order To Override Biden's Border Policies
- Every Pro-Life Republican Governor Who Signed an Abortion Ban Won Re-Election
- Nancy Pelosi Stepping Down from Leadership but will Remain in Congress
- Ukraine says Russian forces stole art and animals as they fled Kherson
- Republicans win US House majority, setting stage for divided government
- Trump makes it official: I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States
- As tensions rise, US deploys F22s to Eastern Europe
- Pence: I will not testify before Jan. 6 committee
- CIA chief meets Zelensky, Polish PM to discuss Ukraine-Russia War
- Ukrainian missile responsible for Poland blast, Biden says - NATO
- Stray missiles: What Ukraine, Poland can learn from Israel - analysis
- Iran tried to kidnap or kill at least 10 people in the UK - MI5 chief
Israel and Middle East Breaking News
- Palestinian Authority: Netanyahu-Ben Gvir agreement contradicts international law
- Why Iran’s drone attacks at sea are hard to prevent - analysis
- Erdogan’s party fomenting cultural war ahead of Turkey’s elections
- Drone attack on Israeli-owned tanker launched from Chabahar in Iran - report
- Iran’s regime worried protests entering an ‘armed phase’ - analysis
- Netanyahu, Erdogan declare ‘new era’ in Israel-Turkey relations
- MOU between Israel, Morocco will enable collaboration in drinking water, liquid sanitation
- Israel successfully tests naval Iron Dome air missile defense system
- Israel's Netanyahu sets Wednesday deadline for gov’t formation
- Netanyahu considers forming government without Religious Zionist Party -analysis
- Israeli President Herzog to fly to Bahrain for first-ever state visit
- Netanyahu to advance US visa waiver after blocking it
- 21 Palestinians, including children, killed in massive Gaza fire
- Netanyahu in talks with Lapid, Gantz for unity government
- Coalition talks stalled as factions quarrel in new Knesset
Politics and the Culture Wars
- Why Don’t These People Ever Go Away?
- You Think Fetterman Is Bad? Wait Until You See Who ELSE Pennsylvania Elected
- Voters Aren’t Choosing Democrats, Democrats Are Choosing Voters
- Demonic Likeness of Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Spotted In Sistine Chapel’s ‘The Last Judgement’
- Candace Cameron Bure Wants to Put Christianity Back in Christmas Movies
- I Don't Even Want to Write a Title
- The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway
- Biden Says He’s ‘Making Sure’ Trump Will Not Become President Again
- Developing Countries Demand Climate Change Reparations
- Biden’s Versus Trump’s ‘Lies’
- Using Military Wokeness to Justify Affirmative Action
- Biden Vows to Legalize Nationwide Killing of Unborn Babies
- What the Fight Over Trump vs. DeSantis Is Really About
- Close All China Consulates, Slash Embassy Staff
- Republican Senators Push to Postpone Vote on Mitch McConnell as Senate GOP Leader Breitbart
- Report: Joe Biden’s Top Economic Advisers Prepare Exit from White House
- FCC Commissioner on Musk-China Ties: We Shouldn't Rely on Hopeful 'Benevolence of a Billionaire' to Protect Online Speech
- FCC Commissioner: Biden Can't 'Credibly' Allow TikTok to Operate after His own FBI Director Warned about It
- Nick Rolovich Claims Washington State Wanted Him to Get Vax on the Field
- Ticketmaster’s Largest Shareholder Blames Bots for Taylor Swift Ticket Fiasco
- Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert's House Race Expected to See Automatic Recount
- New York Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces State of Emergency Ahead of Heavy Snowstorm
- Murray: Can't Have Shutdown Threats for Border Money, Defunding IRS Expansion 'That Are Not Priorities of the American People'
- Watters: First Thing I Want to See Is Fauci 'Squirm' in Republican House Probe
- Michael Moore: More Americans Want Democrats than Republicans – 'We Are the Majority'
- New York Ports Top Los Angeles Ports in Trade Due to Labor Disputes
- New York Times Condemns Tattoos on Children While Waffling on Puberty Blockers Causing Brittle Bones
- NFL Shifts Bills Home Game vs Browns to Detroit Due to Storm
- Breitbart Business Digest: Nancy Pelosi Headed to Stock Trading Hall of Fame; FTX Gets the Clown Emoji
- Chip Roy: Biden Has 'Weaponized the Federal Government Against the American People'
Iran News – Jerusalem Post
- Iran nuclear negotiations are inconclusive - IAEA chief
- Iran claims to reveal Qasem Soleimani’s key role in defeat of ISIS - analysis
- IRGC head: Iran must embrace strategy to defeat US
- Iran’s drone threat exposed
- Ex-Mossad chief Pardo: Bennett has no Iran strategy
- IAEA's Grossi says in Iran that he wants to deepen cooperation
- Bennett: Israel won’t be obligated to Iran Deal if US returns
- Iran wants to invest in Kurdish region to counter 'Zionists' - analysis
- Iran seized foreign ship in Gulf for 'smuggling diesel'
- Iran is not leaving Syria anytime soon
- Mixed Israeli signals about renewed US talks with Iran - analysis
- Oil pipeline explodes in Iranian village - report
- Yemen in the spotlight as US, Iran, Saudi maneuver - analysis
- UK presses Iranian deputy FM over detained dual nationals
- What can we expect from US Iran envoy Malley's visit?
The Christian Post
- Michigan school district removes sexually explicit books after parents' outrage
- Boy, 2, starves to death inside NY apartment after father suffers fatal heart attack
- Megachurch asks congregants to forgive pastor for prostitution arrest because ‘all have sinned’
- Pastor Greg Locke blames ‘haters’ after YouTube shuts him out of platform
- 'From homemaker to House speaker': Nancy Pelosi to step down as Democratic leader
- 10th Circuit rejects appeal from Christian school accused of firing chaplain who addressed racism
- Only a third of American voters, half of Republicans think Trump should run in 2024: poll
- Pornhub disseminated video of man raping a 12-year-old boy, lawsuit says
- Christian worker files discrimination charges over forced SEIU membership
- ‘The future is bright’: Republicans take back the House
- Tennessee bill would pose criminal penalties for performing drag shows in front of kids
- Church World Service launching aid program to help Ukrainian Roma refugees in Moldova
- The recipe for gratitude is simple. Try this.
- Manipulating science to control the universe that mismatched us
- This Giving Tuesday, hold a lifeline to these forgotten people
N. Korea Fires Missile Hours after Warning
North Korea fired a short-range ballistic missile, the latest in a record blitz of launches as Pyongyang warned of a “fiercer” military response to the United States and its allies. Washington has been seeking to boost regional security cooperation and ramp up joint military drills in response to increasing provocations from the nuclear-armed North, which views all such moves as evidence of U.S. aggression.
Earth's Birth Pang Resources
- Global disaster alerts
- Emergency and Disaster Information Service
- USGS Global Earthquakes
- European-Mediterranean Earthquakes
- Iceland Earthquakes
- Iceland Drumplots
- Iceland Review - Eruption News
- Yellowstone Tremor Graphs
- Interactive Map of Active Volcanoes
- Active Volcanoes Map
- Volcanic Ash Advisories
- Volcano Science and News
- Volcanoes and Earthquakes - Jon Frimann
- Volcano Cafe
- Netweather Forum - Space, Science & Nature
- Tornado Statistics
- Atlantic Hurricanes
- Pacific Typhoons
- Space Weather
- Current Planetary Positions
- Science Daily
- The Extinction Protocol
- Terradaily America, Country, Disaster / Emergency, Government, Russia, Unusual Occurrences, World GDACS - Global Disaster Alert and Coordination System