End Time News Mar 2022
According to Ezekiel, an alliance of enemies will attack Israel in the End Times. The leader will be Gog of the land of Magog, who is the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. He is assisted by Persia, Cush, Put, Gomer, Beth T ogarmah, and other nations. Most of these names are listed in the genealogies of Genesis 10. Gog is not listed in Genesis 10, but he is evidently the head of the land of Magog, who is mentioned as a son of Japheth, one of Noah's sons. It is known that Japheth traveled north from Mt. Ararat after the flood. Hesoid, a Greek writer of the 7th century BC, and contemporary of Ezekiel, identified Magog with the Scythians and southern Russia. Flavius Josephus, a 1st century Jewish historian said that Magogians were called "Scythians" by the Greeks. Philo, a 1st century Greek identified Magog with southern Russia.Commentators from the turn of this century and before have generally identified Gog and Magog with Russia even though, at the time, they could not explain why Russia would turn against God's people. They conjectured that perhaps the time would come when there would be animosity between Russia and Israel.
- The Target: Israel - Ezekiel 38:2-12
This is the only time in history that this could be said of Israel, that they were brought back from many nations. It is true that they were brought back from Babylon and Persia in the Old Testament, but it is only since the Zionist movement, which began in the late 1800's, that Jewish people have returned from nations all over the world. They had been scattered abroad even in New Testament times. On the Day of Pentecost, for example, the various languages spoken by the Apostles, when the Holy Spirit came upon them, represented the many lands where they had settled. But they had not returned to stay. This really never happened until the amazing events that led to the rebirth of Israel in 1948. What thoughts would come into Russia's mind to make them want to attack Israel? A consideration of Russia's instability and the plans of some of their leaders for expansion throughout the Mediterranean area is given below. Israel has always been a key land bridge between Russia's allies and is presently an enemy of some of those allies. Any number of scenarios in the always-volatile Middle East politics could lead to a Russian attack in the future.
- Russia's Allies - Ezekiel 38:5-6
Persia is now known as Iran, and there is an amazingly close relationship now between Russia and Iran. Cush is Ethiopia, Put is Libya, Gomer and Beth Togarmah may well be Turkey and/or other Islamic nations like those once part of the Soviet Union.
It is interesting that Mizraim, the forefather of Egypt is apparently missing from this lineup. This, of course, fits the current world scene, with Egypt being the first Arab nation to make peace with Israel.
- Israel's Allies - Ezekiel 38:13
Israel's allies appear to be few and feeble. Some of Saudi Arabia was populated by Sheba and Dedan. The merchants of Tarshish could be England and English colonies. In that case, The United States could even be included since we were once an English colony. These allies ask why Russia and its allies are coming, but do not appear to deter them.
- The Outcome - Ezekiel 38:22
The quick end of this future war will be with God's judgment. It could be God's personal power, raining literal fire and brimstone, as in the days of Sodom, or it could be God using nation against nation, as he often did in the Old Testament, to precipitate a nuclear exchange.
- And with pestilence and with blood I shall enter into judgment with him; and I shall rain on him, and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire, and brimstone. - Ezekiel 38:22 (NIV)
The next chapter of Ezekiel continues to give details of this great conflict. Again, it is a scene of utter destruction.
- "And I shall strike your bow from your left hand, and dash down your arrows from your right hand. 4 "You shall fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops, and the peoples who are with you; I shall give you as food to every kind of predatory bird and beast of the field. 5 "You will fall on the open field; for it is I who have spoken," declares the Lord GOD. 6 "And I shall send fire upon Magog and those who inhabit the coastlands in safety; and they will know that I am the LORD." - Ezekiel 39:3-6 (NIV)
Severe drought and “Dust Bowl conditions” threaten to create a disastrous winter wheat harvest in the U.S.
(OPINION) Food prices in the U.S. have already been soaring, and now we are on track for an...
Commentary By: Gordon King
There are reports that say we are headed for severe food shortages and very high prices this summer, they even claim that there will be famines in parts of the world.
There is currently a shortage of fertilizer in the world, not to mention increasingly higher prices for fuel, leaving many famers unable to plant crops or deliver them to market. The war in Ukraine has also affected the food supply, as well as sanctions placed upon Russia, and unusual weather patterns. All of this and more is leading to a shortage of food, a scarcity of food, and inflated food prices. It seems as though what was told to happen in the book of Revelation is beginning to happen, as if we are in the beginning of the Tribulation period. But we are not, however, I do believe that what we are seeing is a precursor to the things that will happen during that time, that those things are actually casting a shadow upon us now, and that this is how close we are to the Tribulation period.
Things in this world will get bad, we see it already. However, during the Tribulation period things will be much, much worse! I believe that the good Lord is giving us warnings of things to come, to the closeness of the Tribulation period.
There will be war and rumors of war, famines, and pestilence, these are the beginning of sorrows, and I believe that is what we are seeing take place now.
The world is a mess and getting worse by the day; look up my friends, for your redemption draws near!
Israeli family arrested by Russian forces in Melitopol, Ukraine
All three Israelis were released after the daughter attempted to film footage of the ongoing fighting between Russian and Ukrainian forces.
Bennett says ‘Israelis can be proud of Ukraine aid’ as Zelensky softens criticism
The prime minister pointed out that Israel sent planes full of aid and has opened its doors to Jewish immigrants and non-Jewish refugees.
- Featured Article: First Horseman of the Apocalypse
- Gog, Magog, and Ukraine
- The Economic War Between The United States And Russia Just Shifted Into Overdrive
- Is Belief in a Pre-Trib Rapture a Form of Escapism?
- Daily Jot: Stupidocrisy: We’re for the little guy
- Daily Devotion: Friendship with God IN TODAY'S NEWSLETTER...
- Featured Article: The Tribulation and the Wrath of God
- Disaster In the Making - Biden Iran Deal Playing into Russian Hands
- Beef Is Now A “Luxury Meat” And Goldman Sachs Says To Brace For “One Of The Largest Energy Supply Shocks Ever”
- Fear IN TODAY'S NEWSLETTER...
- Featured Article: Gog/Magog War Can’t Happen Before the Rapture, Part 1
- Most Americans Don’t Know About The New Nuclear Weapons Russia Has Developed Since The End Of The Cold War IN TODAY'S NEWSLETTER...
- Featured Article: Gog/Magog War Can’t Happen Before the Rapture, Part 2
- The Reality Of What Is Really Happening On The Ground In Ukraine
- Nearing Midnight: Investing in Evil
Earth's Birth Pang Resources
- Global disaster alerts
- Emergency and Disaster Information Service
- USGS Global Earthquakes
- European-Mediterranean Earthquakes
- Iceland Earthquakes
- Iceland Drumplots
- Iceland Review - Eruption News
- Yellowstone Tremor Graphs
- Interactive Map of Active Volcanoes
- Active Volcanoes Map
- Volcanic Ash Advisories
- Volcano Science and News
- Volcanoes and Earthquakes - Jon Frimann
- Volcano Cafe
- Netweather Forum - Space, Science & Nature
- Tornado Statistics
- Atlantic Hurricanes
- Pacific Typhoons
- Space Weather
- Current Planetary Positions
- Science Daily
- The Extinction Protocol
- The Watchers
Israel News Sources